As the world makes (or does not make) its way to the end, I’ve been collecting intriguing and reasonably authoritative posts about the 2012 phenomenon. I will do it until: a) the world ends; or, b) it doesn’t.*
Here’s what I’ve got so far:
- Find your heart and you will find your way: a message from a Mayan Elder about 2012
- Spirit Library: The emptiness… and the real meaning of 2012
- Spirit TV: Doreen Virtue’s sweet little video about 2012.
- Jacob Nordby: Whatever happens, why not make this-A Year of Destiny and Purpose
- Andrea Maurer: Twenty Twelve - inspiring.
- NASA on 2012: It’s not really the end of the world
- NASA: Science Cast: Why the world didn’t end yesterday
* I don’t believe for a moment that the world is ending. The Mayan concept of ‘world’ is completely different from our own. To the Mayans, 12/21/12 marks the end of the calendar of the fourth world; and the beginning of the fifth.