You are called by (and part of) a gesture of love as wide and as deep as the universe.
Back then, I didn’t believe in angels. To me, the haloed, white- winged creatures of scripture and mythology were symbols – imaginative representatives of a ‘something’ which humans were able to sense but could not explain.
Yet each week, when I interviewed people for our column, I sensed that they were telling the truth. These weren’t fringy, new-age weirdos. They were everyday people – just like me – with normal lives; and yet, each of them had experienced something truly extraordinary.
- A stranded motorist prays for help. A moment later, a white truck pulls up and a stranger happens to have exactly the part needed to repair the car.
- A little bird visits a dying woman every day – for months – slowly coaxing her back to life.
- A loud, clear voice alerts a mother that her child is in danger. When she brushes it off, the voice returns, more urgently, more loudly. Finally, she follows the voice and discovers her terrified child, clinging to the bank of a rushing brook!
- A stranger appears at an accident scene, pulls people from wreckage, places phone calls for assistance and offers life- saving medical advice. Then, just before emergency workers arrive, he disappears without a trace. No one else, even bystanders who witnessed the accident, saw him.
The letters poured in, thousands of compelling, amazing stories, about:
- Children led home by gentle strangers no one has seen before (or since)
- Flocks of butterflies returning day after day to comfort the grieving
- Strangers delivering messages, delivering healing
- Dreams that guide people to lost heirloom jewelry, important information, missing persons
- Signs, symbolic messages, songs on the radio, meaningful encounters with a person or presence that completely changed someone’s life.
The more that I read, the more I sensed: this is real.
The angels changed my relationships, helped bring my family together, guided me to health choices that ended my chronic migraines and melted off 40 pounds I’d been struggling to lose.
I felt as if I was swimming in light. My whole life was lifting, improving, clarifying. I felt a renewed sense of purpose – I knew who I was, what I was. I experienced a clarity and a joy that I hadn’t felt since childhood.
People who’ve read Sea of Miracles tell me that the book seems charged with this same light – that they read it over and over.
One reader told me, “I keep it on my bedside table and read a little bit every night.” Another wrote, “There is something about this book: just reading it has already changed the way I look at everything.”
This is the gift the angels offer, an infusion of grace that goes straight to the heart. It happened to me – and it will happen to you.
Get the book:
- Order the instant PDF version by instant Download: $9.99 – Click here.
Delivered by email, a digital (PDF) copy of the 173-page book, readable on Mac, PC, IPad – though the Kindle version, I’m told is a better format for Kindle. (That’s available through Amazon, and the link is below.)
- Order the Kindle version (from Amazon) $9.99 – Click here.
Instant delivery. The 173-page book delivered to your reader the Amazon way.
- Order the Paperback (from Amazon) $12.99 – Click here.
The 173-page book, made of paper! Shipped from Amazon.com.
Big, huge gratitude hugs!