The 4 Soul Questions Everyone Should be Asking Now
I know a few things about you:
You want more:
- More light – and by ‘light’ I mean, illumination, information, and also, awareness.
- More love – and by ‘love’ I mean connection, in all of its forms: romance, friendship, deep family ties, communion with the Divine and with a vision that’s worthy of you.
- More life – and by ‘life’ I mean, vitality, health – your vital, expressive chi, the life energy that moves into and through and out of all that is.
You want to give – desperately, achingly.
You want to be of service, to be generous, to reach out to others.
You want to donate energy, ideas and money to the causes you care about.
You want to offer your wisdom, to teach from your experience, to uplift and help others.
You want to grow.
But at some point – perhaps, right now – you are going to come to a place where you will have to make a leap across some edge of fear, self-doubt or uncertainty: a moment when you find yourself standing at the edge of your comfort zone.
I know this about you because it happens to everyone. Everyone is programmed to reach, to grow – to ask for more. And everyone, even (and often, especially) the most successful people, will hit a wall.
This is where soul work begins – here at the edge, where life becomes a workshop in self- awareness and empowerment.
You see, your life isn’t just some random string of events and coincidences glued together with good intentions and hope. It’s a pattern; it’s also a projection of your consciousness – an externalized world of light and shadow, conjured out of your destiny and your own imagination.
Your life is going to test every personal edge you’ve got.
It will remind you how afraid you are to let people in; how shattered you are by criticism; how orgasmic you get when someone you admire offers praise. Your life will walk you straight up the plank of enlightenment and invite you to plunge in.
This is a good thing. In fact, it could be the best thing that’s ever happened to you – but only if you stay the course, and open to the lessons that your life will, inevitably, present.
I offer up this list of questions to consider what your life might be ready to tell you – and you may be ready to hear.
To get the Four Soul Questions Worksheet by instant email:
Full disclosure: By filling out this form, you are subscribing to my website.
What won’t happen when you subscribe
1) Your name will not be shared – ever – with anyone.
2) I won’t pelt you with annoying and pointless offers.
3) You won’t be stuck in some weird endless loop. If all you want is the worksheet, sign up, take it and unsubscribe. It’s easy. No questions asked.
What will happen when you subscribe
You’ll instantly receive the Four Soul Questions Worksheet
Then, every Friday, you’ll receive one weekly email which includes:
- Inspiration Fridays – a roundup of ideas, people and products that have brightened my week (and will, perhaps, brighten yours)
- The NEW Wisdom Series – a gathering of some the wisest people (and best writers) i know
- A steady stream of prompts, posts and programs to guide and inspire your spiritual unfolding
- Best of all, you’ll join the loveliest community: people just like you who are reaching for more light, love and life; people walking the path of spirit and whole-hearted living.