Here are five questions to help you experience the flow of ‘call and response’ in your own relationship with the world, with Spirit and with yourself. Ask them at the beginning of each new week and see what happens!
1) What was I curious about this week? What caught the attention of my inner eye?
2) What arrived to meet that curiosity?
3) What support, guidance or help did I call, ask or pray for?
4) What response came (even from indirect sources)?
5) What did I learn – about the world (and other people), about Spirit, about myself – from this asking and receiving?
Bonus question: What am I most grateful for this week? (If you can’t think of anything, look around the room, the neighborhood, the office where you spend your time. What is here? What support does it offer to your body, your spirit, your mind, your heart?