Soul Caller: The program details
Enrolling soon for May 2013: Sign up
The workshop begins the moment you enroll:
- You’ll receive, by instant email, your first packet: The Handbook of Sacred Practice, worksheets to stimulate your process and exercises to help you clarify your intentions for the program.
- You will also start receiving signs… some people will find feathers, others will receive messages through music, through words on a sign or license plate – the angels have infinite ways of greeting you and letting you know they’re with you. (when the signs come, I’d love it if you’d share them on the private Soul Caller page on Facebook.)
The program includes:
Pre-program worksheets, and The Handbook of Sacred Practice will help you set intentions for the class and begin to uncover your soul questions
Weekly/Live call-in class - Thursdays. I’ll unpack the week’s themes and open the phones for your questions. (Can’t make the live call? No worries. An MP3 recording of each class will be emailed to every student.)
Program Workbook - a new chapter with all the week’s themes and exercises will be emailed to you at the beginning of each week
Daily/Private Facebook page where you can exchange ideas and get to know one another (and me).
You will also have…
One Soul Caller Session with me. ($300 value) 1.5 hour one-on-one phone session. Ask me questions about your own journey. Have a reading. Up to you.
What the program will ask of you:
- With my help, you’ll craft a Daily Sacred Practice of movement, journaling and meditative reflection. (You’ll set it up your way, selecting the practice that resonates with you, and fits into your life. (Note: upon enrollment you’ll receive The Handbook of Sacred Practice, and, as we get close to our start date, pre-program worksheets.
- Co-creative partnership. To support the success of each participant. Working in Community will help you deepen your connection to the program, to each other and to the divine forces that will be moving to and through you.
Additionally, I will ask that you:
Keep it sacred – Let yourself open to the possibilitity that your life could shift. Allow yourself the time and the space to do the work, to show up for class and for each other.
Keep it confidential – You can tweet about your own experience (and I hope that you will!) but please respect the privacy (and the boundaries) of your classmates.
Keep it flowing – Know that I want to build this work WITH you. Share concerns, ideas, information that supports the class or the work itself. Tell me when you hit a roadblock – if you feel stuck or confused by something.
- – - – -
- – - – -
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. I’d be delighted to hear from you. Email Me
- – - – -
Is this group for you?
Only you can answer that. But here are a few ways to decide:
- Ask yourself: Do I feel drawn to participate, to learn more about the program? If you do, that lit up feeling, that ‘awakened interest’ is a form of guidance. In the program, we’ll be talking about the different ways people receive information from the angels.
- Do you feel like signing up but can’t afford to pay the tuition all at once?
- Do you feel drawn to join the program but can’t seem to decide? Don’t worry, this is actually a step on the path of unfolding. Here’s an exercise that might help. Sensing guidance through your body.
- Do you have questions that are keeping you from signing up? Get the information you need to make a clear choice. Click to read class outline or